Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shouting Matches

I might end up getting to a proper first entry later, but right now isn't the best time. My cousin just blew up at me and I don't even know how to feel about it. She's been trying to ring the anorexia bell lately and I'm like, "Eww, shut up. I'm not even anorectic." And the worst part is that I'm not even lying when I say that. An anorectic is all slim lines and grace. I'm pretty sure that the only slim line on me is my eyes when I narrow them at some food.
It escalated into her logging into my Blogger account and reading a post from Fat Piggy (love you!) and then shouting me down.
I was mad. Like, spitting mad. I followed her downstairs and she said that the people who write the blogs are stupid. That obviously didn't help my temper, so I told her off. Don't be coming at my virtual friends all crazy, you will get shut down!
Now I don't even know what to do. I want to binge because of how sad I am, but on the other (more attractive) hand I just want to lose even more weight. Not as a spite thing, Lord knows I spite her enough, but as a defense mechanism.
It's like how you don't hit people with glasses, but instead of hitting it's shouting, and instead of glasses it's prominent ribcages.
She doesn't even know how down this made me feel. I don't think that people really know how sensitive I am, but I am the biggest crybaby. I hate people saying mean things to me. It's so ingrained that I don't even like to cuss. I censor myself! What kind of monster would yell at somebody who bleeps out their own f-bombs?
Sorry about the rant, I know that it wasn't what you were expecting in a first post. I'll probably have a more traditional first post tomorrow. Maybe it was better this way. Now you know how crazy it gets when you go too far into the rabbit-hole.
Desolate,
Minty
EDIT: 380 calories later, it looks like things went the way of a binge.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the fight.
    Some people just dont understand the mentality behind the blog.
    It's a way to chart your progress, and find others who can relate to EXACTLY what you're going though.
    Let her ring the fuckin bell.
    Because she probably has no idea.

    Head up. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I only have my mum to worry about, and she's too laid back to think of anything, and she had/still has mia/ana/overeating etc, so even when she's suspected anything... yeah.
    Sorry bout the fight. It sucks, but clearly she doesn't get it... which also sucks.
    Just ignore her tactics, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! I don't want to call myself anoretic because I'm not skinny enough. I'm probably a little bit over the average weight for my height/build.

    ReplyDelete