Monday, August 27, 2012

Empty On The Inside (And Not In The Good Way)

For all the people who read this (nobody) I just wanted to reassure you that the nonexistent posting lately is due to me having no laptop. I've been meaning to update with my phone, but I am so absorbed in my own issues right now.
One of those issues is my problems with myself. I hate, and I mean hate, how I act. I'm so loud and I take up so much space! I hate myself. I can't even stop eating long enough to try and deal with that.
I hate dragging people into my problems, but I started this blog and so help me I will see it through.
I debated taking a handful of Nyquil, just to see if anybody would notice. I didn't even have the guts. What a punk, right?
Here's to no calories tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. i guess that 'nobody ' need to be deleted now haha
    and best wishes on cutting down calories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi (:
    It's great that you're determined to see this blog through - I've also just started a blog and I'm determined to see it through too. Good luck, I'll be here for support (yup, random stranger here to help :P)

    ReplyDelete